Valvoline Fuel Injector Cleaner
Valvoline™ Fuel Injector Cleaner contains detergents designed to remove deposits on fuel injectors and carburetors that begin to build up with every tank of gasoline. Power and performance can be reduced if deposits are allowed to accumulate in these vital areas. This multi-purpose cleaner will help clean fuel systems, which in turn helps save gas and restores lost power and performance. It also helps fight fuel line freeze and prevents corrosion by removing water in the fuel system.
- Helps improve acceleration, power & performance
- Cleans fuel injectors & carburetors
- Eliminates rough idle & hesitation caused by deposits
- Removes moisture from the fuel system
- Helps save gas by keeping fuel injectors clean
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Contains no alcohol
- Can be used with all gasoline, gasohol & E-85
Add contents to fuel tank prior to fill up. Treats up to 20 gallons. For best results, use every 1,000 miles.
Why do fuel systems need to be cleaned?
Over time, gasoline hydrocarbons and certain additives found in some gasoline will build up on the surface of fuel injectors, intake manifold runners, intake ports and intake valves. Deposits in any of these areas can impair fuel economy and drivability, causing poor starts, stalling, hesitation, stumbling and decreased warm engine performance.